Manning, Charles [MC1973]
Senior Vice President, North America Highways and Bridges at AECOM
Greater New York City Area
* Professional Engineer – NY, NJ, CT, MD, WV
* Professional Planner – NJ
* Charlie Manning has over 35 years experience in a broad variety of infrastructure engineering programs and projects. He has dedicated the last 15 years at AECOM to transportation, primarily Highway and Bridge projects. He also has significant prior experience in water supply, wastewater treatment, hazardous waste, waste-to-energy and power. Mr. Manning has also participated in traditional design-bid-build as well as alternate delivey methods such as design-build and PPP projects.
* He has directed and managed large complex projects and has significant experience in every project aspect ranging from conception, planning, design, permitting/licensing, construction inspection, program and construction management, start-up and operation.
* Mr. Manning has dedicated significant portions of his career to public service at the federal level, consulting engineering project management and consulting engineering business management and corporate development.
# – # – # – # – #