Bernardi, Anthony [MC1971]
Experience Hospital Service Line Development, Community Program Designer, and Physician Revenue Enhancement
Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida Area
Hospital & Health Care
While on sabbatical in 1994, Mr. Bernardi finished his RN degree. He worked for several years in all phases of Nursing with particular emphasis in Peri-operative Nursing.
As a result of a blended career in business and medicine, he offers a unique combination of experience and skill.
Highly motivated and extremely focused, He has led teams in business development, SCIP, marketing, product life cycle management, international planning and creative business efforts.
He possess the knowledge, enthusiasm and the talent to analyze key areas of costs, implement LEAN strategies, increase productivity and improve profit ratios while contributing to growth.
• Launched the business development portion of Neuroscience Institute Service Line. In the first 6 months Neuroradiology intervention cases increased 70%. Neuro surgery cases increased by 76% year over year.
• Took hospital from Primary Stroke Center to Comprehensive Stroke Center Status.
• Created and taught community based outreach programs on stroke and stroke prevention.
• Led Marketing and Business Development teams to increase hospital service lines, medical and technical sales to CEO’s CFO’s, physicians, and government clients.
• Marketing Director, developed, designed and authored specialized sales training manuals. Created sales presentations, brochures, RFP’s and Web and DVD based marketing tutorials.
• Negotiated contracts and strategic partnerships with national and international clients and distributors throughout the Pacific Rim including Malaysia and Singapore.
• Graduated Pepperdine University (MBA) while winning awards for top sales performance, finished an RN program while working in marketing. Awarded Phi Theta Kappa and National Dean’s List status for outstanding academic performance)
Highly Creative Marketing Campaigns,
Sales Management and Training,
Physician Practice Branding and Enhancement,
Operating Room Registered Nurse
# – # – # – # – #