Cacchiani, George [MC1984] VP – Information Technology at Quorum Federal Credit Union
Senior Information Technology professional with over twenty years leadership experience managing projects, applications, budgets and developing people. A results driven and customer oriented individual that partners and aligns with the business to understand short / long term strategy and tactically deliver technology / business solutions to achieve objectives.
• Credit Union Banking business systems and Technology Infrastructure
• Experience with large scale ERP systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft)
• Outsourcing – RFP, evaluation and selection; PMO, transition, implementation.
• Excellent change management, project management and business consulting skills.
• Vendor Management and contract negotiations
• Facilities Management, inclusive of Location moves and Data Center Outsourcing
• Due diligence / integration work related to company acquisition & sale activities.
• Sales Force Automation systems, processes and tools.
• Supply Chain and Order Inventory management processes / systems (P2P, O2C, Inventory).
• HR, Payroll and Accounting processes / systems (HR, GL, AP, FA, T&E, ADP Payroll etc.).
• Life Insurance Administration systems (Universal Life, Variable Life, Term)
• Experience in the retail supermarket industry.
• Significant experience with implementing large-scale ERP systems as well as applications development projects.
• SOX & PCI compliance / testing.
• Web, Online & batch apps using Oracle & Sqlserver DB’s, SQL, MS Dot Net.
• Data Warehousing – Oracle Discoverer, Business Objects
• Oracle 11i HR, PeopleSoft HR, M&D Payroll & Accounting
• IBM Mainframe; COBOL, JCL
• Good understanding of IT infrastructure (servers, telecom, networks, ITIL processes).
• MS Office & Lotus Notes; Proficient with MS Excel, Project, Visio.