Joseph Rand, M.D., F.A.C.E.
• Raleigh Endocrine Associates – Joined September 2011.
• Established Joseph Rand, M.D., P.A., a private practice in Adult Endocrinology, Diabetes
and Metabolism, in July 1992 through August 2011; specializing in diabetes, thyroid, lipids,
osteoporosis, and other endocrine and metabolic disorders.
• Advanced Subspecialty Resident in Endocrinology and Metabolism from July 1990 to June
1992 at the University of South Florida, James A. Haley Veteran’s Hospital, 13000 Bruce B.
Downs Blvd., Tampa, Florida, 33612.
• Internal Medicine Resident in Internal Medicine from July 1987 to June 1990 at Albany
Medical Center Hospital, New Scotland Ave., Albany, New York, 12208.
• Doctor of Medicine degree conferred May 1987 by State University of New York Health
Science Center at Syracuse (now called Upstate Medical University College of Medicine),
155 Elizabeth Blackwell Street, Syracuse, New York, 13210.
• Bachelors of Chemical Engineering degree conferred May 1983 by Manhattan College,
Manhattan College Parkway, Riverdale, New York, 10471
# – # – # – # – #
Rand, Joseph [MC1983]
# – # – # – # – # 2017-Aug-24 @ 12:49