FROM “CATHOLIC VOTE DOT ORG”:
*** begin quote ***
- Missouri: Pro-abortion “Catholic” Claire McCaskill is considered one of the most vulnerable Senators running for re-election next year.
- Indiana: “Catholic” Joe Donnelly claims he’s pro-life but votes to fund abortion giant Planned Parenthood. Now he’s in trouble for investing in companies that outsource jobs to Mexico.
- Pennsylvania: So-called “pro-life Democrat” Robert Casey, Jr. continues to betray Catholic voters despite his father’s proud pro-life legacy. Pennsylvania voters proved last year they are ready for change.
- Montana: Current Democratic Senator Jon Tester has never shied from his support for abortion, earning the endorsement of the radical pro-abortion group NARAL. His probable opponent? Matt Rosendale, proud Catholic and defender of life. Remember Trump won Montana 56%-35% over Hillary.
- North Dakota: “Catholic” Heidi Heitkamp is unabashed in her support for abortion. She has also voted against restoring religious liberty protections for Catholic schools and hospitals. But Trump defeated Hillary 63%-27% in the Peace Garden state. Heitkamp can be beat.
*** end quote ***
Let’s not forget a few RINOs that need to be “primary-ed”:
- John McCain (AZ)
- Susan Collins (ME)
- Lisa Murkowski (AK)
I’d give Rand Paul (KY) a pass because he tried to push a “clean repeal” bill that the RINOs rejected.
# – # – # – # – #