Deadline Extended! Last chance to register: Monday, November 6, 2017!
The Manhattan College Alumni Society cordially invites you to attend the 39th annual Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on Saturday, November 11, 2017.
The 2017 inductees include the following Jasper athletes:
- Chris Cody ’07 | Baseball
- Coach Frank Gagliano | Cross Country/ Track and Field
- Joseph Gallagher ’49 | Sports Media
- Ed Lawson ’87 | Basketball
- Tiina Magi ’07 | Track and Field
- Jeff Rowett ’98 | Baseball
- Robert Schimpf ’72 | Soccer
- Tom Welling ’65 | Cross Country/ Track and Field
- Legacy Inductee: James Donahue, Class of 1911, Baseball & Basketball
Additionally, the 1992-1993 Men’s Basketball and 1992 Men’s Track and Field teams will be recognized for their outstanding performances.
Mass will be held at 4 p.m. in the Chapel of De La Salle and His Brothers. Cocktails will begin at 5 p.m. in the Raymond W. Kelly ’63 Student Commons, followed by the dinner ceremony at 6 p.m.
Advance registration is required. Please R.S.V.P. by Monday, November 6, 2017.
For more information, please visit manhattan.edu/halloffame.
# – # – # – # – # 2017-Nov-04 @ 12:52