FROM LINKEDIN: “Congratulate Ralph Giraud for starting a new position as Instructor of Professional Practice – Finance at Rutgers University”
Giraud, Ralph [MC1979]
Instructor of Professional Practice – Finance at Rutgers University
Greater Philadelphia Area
- Director – Financial Markets Lab / Financial Markets Lab Coordinator, integrating finance applications into curriculum course offerings and classroom instruction
- Full-Time (Non-Tenure-Track) Instructor – Finance: undergraduate/graduate courses at Rutgers University School of Business – Camden (NJ).
- Adjunct Instructor: undergraduate Economics courses.
Financial Services Industry Experience:
- Progressive experience in marketing/finance, encompassing sales/marketing, investment analyst, (fixed income) portfolio manager, and securities trading functions.
- Particular strength in fixed income, including structured (collateralized) securities.
- Bank Asset/Liability Management and Treasury responsibilities.
- Institutional investment sales / marketing, including involvement in Separately Managed Account (SMA) third party money management programs with RFP (Request For Proposal) duties.
- Sales/Marketing of financial and technology service capabilities to Finance and Bank organizations
# – # – # – # – # 2018-Jan-04 @ 15:57