Lam, Howard [MC????]
Senior Database Administrator
Greater New York City Area
• Senior Database Engineer Architect with over 20 years of experience.
• Specializations include data architectural and physical database design, performance and tuning, benchmarking, automation, and production support.
• Created various innovative AI data and database systems that can deliver linked high-performance access.
• Provided high availability, multi-availability zone deployment coupled with a scalable load balancer to cope with maintenance and unplanned problems. Production full site disaster recovery system can recover within a minute.
• Constructed a fully automated system which allows a single DBA to support 24 x 7 with the London, Singapore and NY offices.
# – # – # – # – #
I believe that Howard is a member of the Class of 1982.
McEneney, Mike (MC1953)
[JR: Thanks, Mike. Much appreciated.]
Lam, Howard [MC1982]
# – # – # – # – # 2019-Jul-23 @ 23:34