Chasin, Victoria A. [MC2012]
Katsky Korins LLP
Victoria A. Chasin is an associate in the firm’s real estate department. Victoria has experience representing owners, developers, lenders, borrowers, landlords, tenants, purchasers and sellers in connection with various commercial and residential real estate transactions, including acquisitions, sales, financings, joint ventures, leases and forward and reverse I.R.S. § 1031 exchanges. Victoria’s experience also includes inclusionary housing, cooperative law and condominium law.
Victoria’s practice includes negotiation, drafting and modification of purchase and sale agreements, loan agreements and ancillary loan documents, limited liability company agreements, leases and management agreements.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2015; Associate Managing Editor, Brooklyn Journal of Corporate, Financial and Commercial Law
- Manhattan College, B.S., magna cum laude, 2012
- New York, 2016
- New Jersey, 2015
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Selected to New York Metro Rising Stars, 2019
# – # – # – # – # 2019-Aug-27 @ 05:30