WHY HORRORS LIKE VEGAS MASSACRE ARE OCCURRING MORE OFTEN
David Kupelian explores most important question about mass shooting
Published: 13 hours ago
*** begin quote ***
Let us reason together.
- Do you think telling children, in a multitude of ways as today’s culture and education system consistently do, that God does not exist has no effect on their mental health and happiness?
- Do you think the legalization of marijuana in state after state, creating a celebratory atmosphere around pot and other drugs, doesn’t contribute to drug dependency, not to mention growing psychosis – especially when today’s marijuana is known to be many times more potent than in decades past?
- Do you think aborting almost 60 million American children in the four-plus decades since the Supreme Court legalized it in 1973 – and the not-subtle message this sanitized slaughter sends throughout society about the lack of sacredness of human life – has no effect on people’s mental health? …
- Do you think, in the Internet age, that ubiquitous graphic images and videos of intimate body parts and hard-core sex – images that intrude and are indelibly burned into the minds and souls of tens of millions of young and old alike – does not awaken and feed a very dark nature, and exacerbate all manner of personal, relational, marital and mental health problems?
*** end quote ***
One has to wonder.
And what part does the society and its institutions play into the problems?
For my part, any more, I just don’t know. Of course, as a fat old white guy retired injineer who’s a poor old senior citizen on a fixed income, I have opinions.
- Get the Gooferment out of schools. Privatize Gooferment Skrules out of existence over the next 40 years.
- End the “(pseudo) War on (some) Drugs”. Put the States, Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens in the “drug” business — what will out of work drug gangs do?
- End “Roe v Wade” and all other Gooferment interventions into “health”, “health care”, “health care insurance”, or something else.
- Enforce the age restrictions on the internet by forcing the ISPs to give paying Customers (i.e., parents) the ability to identify children’s and teen’s internet accounts.
Put Gooferment back in its proper place in the USA — serving the Citizens; not the Crony Capitalists.
# – # – # – # – #