FROM FACEBOOK VIA MESSENGER FROM JASPER JIMMY KENNEDY
Have you seen THIS?
The College posted on Facebook “Over the next week, Manhattan College will host events for students, faculty and staff to provide opportunities for the entire community to engage in constructive dialogue regarding the election’s impact and how we move forward.”
# – # – # – # – #
[JR: Sounds odd. Did they do this after BHO’s election in 2008 and 2012?]
# – # – # – # – # 2016-Nov-11 @ 11:49
# – # – # – # – # 2016-Oct-31 @ 12:24
The Manhattan College Alumni Society cordially invites you to attend the 38th annual Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on Saturday, November 12, 2016.
The 2016 inductees include the following Jasper athletes:
- Luis Custodio ’82 | Men’s Soccer
- Lisa Daley ’93 | Track and Field
- Jasmine Donato ’01 | Women’s Tennis
- Mark Hurst ’79 | Track and Field
- Jillian Medea ’06 | Softball
- Robert O’Brien ’61 | Track and Field
- Eugene Tanner ’05 | Men’s Lacrosse
- Michael Williams ’96 | Track and Field
Additionally, the 1995-1996 Women’s Basketball and 2006 Baseball teams will be recognized for their outstanding performances.
Mass will be held at 4 p.m. in the Chapel of De La Salle and His Brothers. Cocktails will begin at 5 p.m. in the Raymond W. Kelly ’63 Student Commons, followed by the dinner ceremony at 6 p.m.
Advance registration is required. Please R.S.V.P. by Wednesday, November 2, 2016
For more information, please visit manhattan.edu/halloffame.
# – # – # – # – # 2016-Oct-25 @ 12:52
Request Your Free Booklet Now to Find Out How to Blend Gifts to Meet Your Year-End Goals
Our booklet, Power Up Your Year-End Planning by Blending Gifts to Reach Multiple Objectives, provides you with:
- Eight scenarios that show how donors can meet all of their year-end goals.
- An interactive checklist of 13 key objectives: financial, personal, and charitable.
- A chart that matches your objectives with the examples provided.
# – # – # – # – # 2016-Oct-25 @ 12:46
Two Manhattan Women’s Games Set For ESPN3
Courtesy: Manhattan Athletic Department
*** begin quote ***
RIVERDALE, NY – The Manhattan College women’s basketball team will make two appearances on ESPN3 this season as a part of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC) broadcast package. Manhattan’s home game against Rider on Jan. 5, as well as the Jaspers’ contest at Monmouth on Feb. 16, will be featured. Both matchups will tip-off at 5 p.m.
*** end quote ***
[JR: Thought alumni might want to put this on their calendars.]
# – # – # – # – # 2016-Oct-15 @ 13:09